The hospital was inaugurated by Lord Irwin on 27th September 1927. The bed strength of the hospital was of 56 beds at that time, it was named after Lord Irwin as Irwin Hospital. In 1954 M. P. Shah Medical College came into existence and Irwin hospital was affiliated with this college. In 1955 hospital was having 170 beds when Medical College was started.
In the year 2000 on the eve of 300th Birthday Anniversary of Lord Guru Gobindsingh as one of his five disciples (Punj Pyare) - Mokam Singh who got established at Bat Dwarka Gujarat govt. decided to rename Irwin group of hospital to Guru Gobindsingh Hospital.
Thereafter phase wise all the departments were upgraded and the bed strength has increased up to 1339 with 250 MBBS seats with total 22 departments. There are 70 indoor wards and 11 major operation theatres with 2 Minor OTs and having ICCU, SICU, NICU, PICU, OBS ICU. Hospital is having 3000-3500 OPD cases, 250-300 New Indoor Cases, 4000- 4500 Lab investigations and 80-100 Major OTs per day and 10000 deliveries per year.
- To provide affordable and accessible services to the patients in a healthy environment.
- Commitment to provide state of art facility to all patients, relatives and employees.
- To achieve all healthcare standards by continuous quality improvement.
- G. G. G. Hospital is dedicated to provide excellence and continuous patient services in curative and preventive manner.
|Registration & Enquiry
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
|Emergency Medicine and Trauma care
||Intensive Care Unit
||MA & MAV Yojana, JSSK, NCD etc. Related Services
||House Keeping Services
||Bio Medical Eng. Services